Monday, January 16, 2012

wow long time no see

My last post was August 1st and now it's mid jan?? Where did the time go?
oh well I doubt this post is getting me back in the blogging spirit, but I just wanted to put this here so I don't foget about it.
I drew this atc for Lori in the Deviant Scrap round robin. Her theme was storybook characters and instead of scrapping it, I thought I would have a go at drawing. Now a week later I'm not so sure that was a good idea, but it's done and I'm not going back now. The colouring and the background were done with watercolours in Art Rage. I'ev never done anything like the background before which I'm guessing is pretty obvious. But it was fun and I'm looking forward to learning more and working out this watercolour thing which looks really cool when done well!

1 comment:

Claire said...

I don't know. I think the background came out super cool and kinda spooky. This is even more incredible that you drew it yourself. You go with your bad self!!!